Click the Youtube link below to see how the game is played!
Caterpillar Count'n'Clip Activity Game
Who could have imagined that feeding a caterpillar could be so much fun! This fantastic activity will keep your little one happy and engaged; and at the same time develop some vital skills.
These brightly coloured counting cards are bound to hold your child’s attention and make learning enjoyable. A fun activity where little ones will get an opportunity to make their own wriggly caterpillar and feed it whilst developing their number concept and fine motor skills.
- 10 matte-laminated A6 cards
- Caterpillar kit ( coloured pom poms , googly eyes, pipe cleaners and glue dots)
- 10 wooden pegs
- Instruction card (including ideas to extend learning)
Key Skills developed:
- Fine motor skills: hand- eye coordination, bilateral integration, hand finger strength, hand dominance, pincer grip ( opening and closing pegs), thumb opposition, dexterity
- Numeracy: One-to-one correspondence, numeral recognition, ordering of numbers, oral counting, number formation
- Language development
- Visual discrimination
* The product contains small pieces. Adult supervision is required at all times.