Clink the Youtube link below to see how the three games are played:
Roar Roar Dinosaur Activity Bag
Welcome to the world of Dinosaurs!
Get ready to bring to life this fascinating pre-historic world. This set of three games will stimulate your little one’s imagination and foster their love for learning. It is through play that little ones will develop understanding of numbers, learn dinosaur names whilst strengthening their fine motor skills.
The brightly coloured dinosaurs will captivate your kids attention and they will have whole lot of fun playing with and sorting dinosaurs. Little ones will enjoy picking up little dinosaurs using tweezers, and sorting them into matching coloured cupcake cases. This game will keep little dinosaur fans entertained while enhancing their fine motor skills.
Match dinosaurs to their shadows and also learn their names.
Imagine the delight of your little ones in creating their own dinosaur world. A Jurassic jungle where T-Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Brachosaurus co-exist! Roll the dice and count the dinosaurs. A perfect game to develop understanding of numbers.
- 12 dinosaurs
- 4 silicone cupcake cases
- Dice ( 1to 12)
- 2 laminated cards
- Instructions and ideas to extend learning
Key Skills developed
- Number concept - numeral recognition, one-to-one correspondence, ordering, oral counting, problem solving
- Sorting, matching & colour recognition
- Fine motor skills - hand-eye coordination, pincer grip, strengthening of hand, thumb opposition, hand dominance, dexterity
- Visual discrimination
- Language and vocabulary development
- Concentration & perseverance
* Colours may vary